When I was pregnant, I swore I would not get any of that hideous plastic Fisher-Price bullshit. Little did I know, kids really like that crap, but still... I avoid it where I can.
I found these Svan bouncers and I was thrilled that my baby furniture would match the grown-up furniture. So, I justified the price by noting that they were fully adjustable, didn't need batteries, had toy loops, and could be used into toddlerhood.
Turns out the Svan Bouncer was among our very very wisest purchases. I can't imagine any other way to simultaneously feed two babies with reflux at the same time. I strap them in, drape the blast zone with receiving blankets and feed babies. The fact that I can sit them up totally straight is the winning feature here because feeding reflux babies laying down is just a bad idea.
You can also lay the babies down pretty reclined and you can bounce the whole thing with your foot. My babies didn't LOVE this just for lounging around, but honestly they didn't love anything but the jumperoo, the floor gym or our arms. We do also have a Combi Pod Bouncer which worked better for out-of-crib naps. As toddlers, they LOVE the Svan Bouncers. They crawl into them everyday for some downtime.
When they were really tiny we would swaddle them and strap them in propped up with rolled up blankets. They really couldn't use this unpropped until they were about 8 lbs, if I remember correctly.
Anyway... the Svan Bouncer gets a 5 star rating from us for this review.

0 Yorumlar