Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday

Sleeping late and multiple naps is my modus operandi and my modus vivendi. Once again, I had two naps. And, my fever was 101. I know it has been that high, but I just never got up to measure it. 

We needed disposable plates and something else, so I ran into a small store and got disposable plates and bananas. Well, we had plenty of bananas, so we have an excess. No telling what the other thing was. 

For dinner, I told Tommy to get cabbage and carrots and heat it along with frozen meatballs I left on the counter. He dd. Why he left the meatballs on the counter after eating half the bag is beyond me. I didn't even ask him why. 

The cleaning woman is cancelled. I hate that. But, right now, it has to be. 

When I took my first nap, the guy next door mowed Tommy's front yard. Since the guy that had his company mow Tommy's yard died, we will have to find someone else to mow and pay them, I suppose. 

Sunday, it was 80F and seemed to have low humidity. The skies were sunny and a few clouds, altogether a great day to take a ride, which we did. Now, it is 9 pm and I have to go. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar