Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What Do You Want to See/Learn/Teach/Discuss?

 OK, here we are a new month.  It is the beginning of fall here in the states.  The seasons are changing and we are gearing up for cooler weather and the holidays.

What do you want to read about this month?  Do you have any requests?  I sometimes feel like I repeat things, but then we get new readers so I think that is OK.  We all need reminders from time to time as well.


I have some ideas for the month - 
Homemade holiday gifts (easy and fun)
One pot dinners
Homemade cleaning and beauty products
Fun gift wrapping
Fall recipes
More hints and tips
How I keep my food budget low (pictures of my easy meals)
Maybe the story of my 7X great grands (the Amish)

So give me your ideas.  I want to blog about what people want to read about.  I want people to learn and enjoy.  I want to learn from you as well.
I don't want to get stale with posts.  Give me your ideas or requests!!!!!!
Thanks

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar