Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Wishes

Only 6 more days. 

 We generally like to celebrate on Christmas Eve
and continue on through Christmas Day.  

I tend to get a bit sentimental during the holidays.
I begin to worry that perhaps I have not done all I could for
 those most precious to me.  

 Will they be happy with their gifts?

Is it the right size?

 Will they enjoy the dinner?

the decorations?

the lights?

is it enough...? 

So much to see and do...Whew!
   
Time to relax

and enjoy!

  I do adore giving and receiving lovely gifts,
and I will happily continue that tradition.



But what I most wish for is to be with those I love so dearly,
in the sweet glow of  a peaceful home!

As the song goes, "diamonds are a girl's best friend"
but it cannot compare to the excitement I feel
when my honey reaches over and takes my hand in his! 

To be content and  happy...
is to know  you have made those you love 
content and happy.

This is my Christmas wish for all my dear blogger friends
this year and every year! 


Merry Christmas!




Put a Little Ooh La La in Your Life!




Merci Rita @  A Refocused Life  for the poincettia images

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar