Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday

My plans my plans for today were to go food shopping, then back home for S as it’s her day to turn up and make my house sparkle, then an afternoon out and about with my camera for my joyful activity.

But, best laid plans and all that ... I’m not feeling well so can’t go out. It’s my own fault as I realised this morning that I didn’t take any of my medication yesterday. I need an easy day so am staying at home. Then I had a phone call from the cleaning company to say that S is poorly and offering a substitute but it suits me to have the house to myself today so I declined. The house looks clean and tidy so I’ve said I will wait until S’s next scheduled visit. 

Picking another choice from my list, my joyful activity has changed to garden planning ... I’m considering growing fruit in hanging baskets and am also looking st the possibility of a couple of patio fruit trees. I’ve grown cherry tomatoes in a hanging basket before and that was really successful, and it seems that you can now get several varieties of soft fruit to grow in hanging baskets. I have decisions to make!


I forgot to mention that I weighed myself yesterday and have lost another 3lbs.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar