Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Morning Blog World


Now people, I do enjoy the road trips..even pulling the Jayco I enjoy the road trips...but there ain't no place like home on sweetthing's half acre. I rolled out of that big comfortable bed about seven this morning, got me a cup of jumpstart, and would have watched the sunrise except it is an overcast day. ..but a warm one. It is good to be the king, huh?

I could tell that Miss Sassie poodle wuz glad to get home..when I lifted her out of the back seat of the Red Ram her little nose started sniffing and then her stubby tail shook her whole body. Poor ole gal..she is deaf as a post and can only see a bit out of one eye but there ain't nothing wrong with her sniffer. Now the pup...Little Sister, aka No Gotdamit, is at home anywhere she can get something to eat and has somethin' to chew on..preferably my shoes and if I am barefooted my toes. I think she
will eventually grow up to be a pretty good dawg...if I can manage to train her before she trains me.

I took a quick stroll around sweetthing's half acre this morning..damn if we ain't ate up with fire ants again. I had the sumbitches on the run but looks like someone else chased them back to me. Fire ants are just like all illegal aliens..they go where they can get the most benefits with the least hassle. I'm going to Home Depot this morning to get some stuff that will cut off the bennies and give them maximum hassle and I also am in the market for an Aardvark..

I still have to get up the Helen pictures..if I find some time I will do it later today. Y'all come, heah?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar