Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Fourth of July!





Wishing you a Happy July Fourth holiday from my red, white and blue garden: red Rose Rosa 'Double Knockout,' red Bee Balm Monarda 'Jacob Cline,' blue Larkspur Delphinium 'Bellamosum,' and white Yarrow Achillea 'The Pearl.'

This brief communication promises a longer posting very soon.  I recently returned from the Pennsylvania Master Gardeners' Conference that included visits to some incredible gardens in the Brandywine Valley area: Jenkins Arboretum, Scott Arboretum of Strathmore University, Chanticleer, Longwood Gardens, Meadowbrook Farm and Morris Arboretum. Lots of material for postings. I am busy, however, preparing for some speaking engagements and for some tours of my garden. I'll write as soon as I can.

Happy Fourth, dear gardening friends.

Pamela x

~~ I love reading your comments. I hope you leave one so I’ll know you visited!
I look forward to visiting your blog in return.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar