Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let's drive over to Citrus County for another hike!


 I wanted to share more of the photos I took at Johnson Pond trail a few days ago. 


A pond really makes a pretty setting for birds, flowers and plants. 


Great Blue Heron


And even though it is winter and we've had some cold temps, it's still beautiful.


We even spotted a pretty little white flower on the trail.


I'd like to go back when there are clouds in the sky that will put some pretty reflections in the water.


This trail is not far but we have to drive past 3 of our MOST favorite trails to get there. It sure is hard to keep driving to go somewhere else!


But we are going to strive to discover some new things on our hikes this year so this was a good start! The lily pads sure make pretty mosaics!


I saw this....


and turned it into this for Mosaic Monday!


And even if you can't get out for a long hike, it's always fun to grab your camera and go for a drive!


This is a lily pad but doesn't it look like a duck? Kinda?


What's new with you this week?

I'm joining Angie for Mosaic Monday HERE . 

I'm linking with All Seasons at the Jesh Studio,


AND my Monday post HERE.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar