Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

~~~~~****~~~~~
Christmas is coming, 
but I am working on quilts for 
January birthdays.
 ~~~~~****~~~~~

This one is for my brother 
that lives in Oregon.
 ~~~~~****~~~~~

I just finished it last night, 
except for making a label for it.
 ~~~~~****~~~~~

It is completely hand quilted. 
 ~~~~~****~~~~~

The photo in the center was him 
back in the 1950's 
when he was around 15 or 16 years old.
   It was taken in our front lawn 
back in Michigan City, Indiana.
He is still playing ball today,
and activity in sports around his community.
 ~~~~~****~~~~~
We normally only exchange cards 
and phone calls, so I think he will be 
pleasantly surprised

~~~~~****~~~~~
Well, that's my latest project,
now on to the next one :)
~~~~~****~~~~~

Have a lovely day.
Please take time to let me know you visited
 by leaving a comment.
I love reading them 
and getting to know you all better.
~~~~~****~~~~~
Keep Smiling
~~~~~****~~~~~
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)  



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar