Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Trusting Your Intuition During the Pandemic

 This morning I read in the news that they are halting the Johnson and Johnson virus, due to blood clots found in a handful of the women who received it.  I am so glad that I decided to wait to get the vaccine.  I signed up, but when I received my call a few days ago, I got a knot in my stomach   My intuition warned me to wait.  The texts I received were very high pressure.  I felt uneasy with the tone of them. 

My sense of foreboding  specified that the brain and the blood were involved.  I really noticed that having Covid in November of 2019  affected my short term memory.  It has improved over time, but right after recovering from the virus,  I was very concerned.    One morning I took a shower, and realized that my towel was wet.  I had no recollection of already taking a shower.  It was a shock.   I could relate to many people's stories of being disoriented.  I also have noticed that friends of mine who have HIV develop a dementia that is similar.  Since the Covid virus contains the AIDS virus, I worry that the vaccine could cause these issues in people.

We all have to do what is best for us, and I am not trying to influence anyone.  I have just noticed an intense pressure from the media and some people to hurry up and get vaccinated.  I'm not so sure.  My mother died shortly after developing a blood clot in her leg following heart surgery.   I know how serious blood clots can be.  Her treatment for it at the hospital was also traumatic and horribly painful.  My dad said she was screaming like an animal, and that you could hear her all the way down the hall.  Hospital workers can go into a panic in these situations.  She was given no anesthesia.  It's different when the doctors and nurses have a treatment that's fine tuned and polished, and everything goes as planned.   There is a lot of doubt and confusion right now.  The answers are not consistent.

My father had problems with his platelet counts when he contacted a rare form of blood cancer.  Without blood transfusions, he went downhill very quickly.  Once he stopped treatment,  he died in three weeks.  

I plan to still take all the precautions.  I ignore the people who make sarcastic comments to me about wearing a mask.  One  lady even accusingly told me, "That mask doesn't do any good."  I pointed out that the number of flu cases has dropped dramatically.  I told her that I wasn't interested in fighting with her about it.  

There's a lot of corporate and financial pressure to reopen businesses, but I wouldn't be surprised if we experience more lockdowns.  Some things can't be rushed.  Everyone's body chemistry is so different.

Has your response been okay if you have had the vaccine?  I appreciate people being vaccinated,  I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself at this time. 

Thank you for your comments.  They add so much talent and energy to the blog.  Please comment in English.  I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published.  If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.  Comments may take a few days to appear; they are moderated.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar